Print wirelessly from all mobile devices, including laptops, tablets and smartphones.
Submit print jobs from home, in the library, or on the go.
Print jobs may be sent after 6 am, Monday through Saturday.
Print jobs may be picked up during the library’s open hours only (Monday – Thursday 10 am – 7 pm; Friday and Saturday 10 am to 5 pm)
Print jobs not picked up by QPL’s closing time will be deleted from the print queue.
Method 1: Send as an Email Attachment
1. Login to your email account and send/forward an email with the document to be printed as an attachment.
2. Choose the option that matches the size and color of your print job:
- Black and white print, 8.5 x 11: email@example.com
- Color print, 8.5 x 11: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Black and white print, 11 x 17: email@example.com
- Color print, 11 x 17: firstname.lastname@example.org
Method 2: Upload to Web Portal
1. Click the green Wireless Printing button (above) or go to printeron.net/qpl/library
2. Select the option that matches your print job:
- Black and white print
- Color print
- Black and white, 11 x 17
- Color, 11 x 17
3. Enter your email address.
4. Select document:
- If printing from a website: copy and paste the website’s url into the text box.
- If printing a document from your computer: Click Browse and locate the file.
- If printing airline boarding passes, or other third party secure information, you must first save the file to your computer’s hard drive. Then you can select it from your hard drive.
5. Click the green print button. This will send your print job to the computer near the ASK HERE desk.
6.Go to the print station at Quincy Public Library to pay for your prints and to pick them up.
7.This method will not work from QPL’s public computers.
At the Print Station
1. At the print station, click Release a Print Job and enter your email address.
2. Select the print job(s) you wish to print and click Print.
3. A Window will pop up with the total cost of your print job(s).
4. Pay for your print job.
5. The job(s) will then be released to the printer.