Volunteering is a powerful way to help influence the service of Quincy Public Library. You are invited to join our volunteers and help us promote the joy of reading and lifelong learning. The library promotes the free flow of knowledge and ideas by providing materials, services, and programs for our region’s diverse population. Volunteers can make a big difference in the quality of service by working behind the scenes on long term or short term projects.
To become a volunteer, you will need to complete the following steps:
- Select the ways you’d like to volunteer at QPL. View the list of volunteer opportunities.
- Complete and submit the Volunteer Application Form. Submit your application online, below. Or download the form, complete it, and return it to QPL.
- Participate in an interview.
- Be selected for and then placed into a particular volunteer job.
- Receive a library tour and orientation as well as additional job training.
- Review the volunteer policies and procedures.
If you love libraries and enjoy learning new things… Become a Quincy Public Library Volunteer!