Study rooms are available for use by individuals or small groups for study, discussion, tutoring or wireless computer use at no charge.
- Rooms may be used on a walk-in basis, if available.
- Study rooms are equipped with white boards, tables, chairs and access to wi-fi.
- The wi-fi password is qplibrary.
There are three ways to reserve a study room:
- through the Library’s online meeting room reservation system
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- by calling the library at 217-223-1309