Quincy Public Library offers resources to assist job seekers with their search.
- Click here for a list of local businesses. These businesses MAY have job openings. The list contains links to to the employment pages of the local businesses.
- A dedicated bulletin board for local job postings.
- Copies of the Quincy Herald Whig, employment ads from the St. Louis Post-Dispatch, Chicago Tribune and Springfield State Journal Register.
- Public use computers for creating resumes and logging in to LinkedIn, Monster, and other online resources.
- Books on resume writing, conducting a job search, computer skills, leadership, management and more.
- Tech tutors to assist with learning computer skills.
- Learning Express Library for career guidance, resume and interview tips, and practice tests for career licenses.