Quincy Public Library offers 28 public use computers, available during the hours the Library is open. Computers are available in the adult browsing area, in the Teen Zone and in the Children’s Department.
- Computers may be used on a reservation basis. Walk-ins will be accommodated as space allows.
- Residents must show Quincy Public Library card to reserve and use computers.
- Out of town visitors may request a guest pass for computer use, if space is available. A current valid photo ID is required.
- Computer use is limited to one-hour blocks of time, as long as space is available. Computer use is limited to a total of three (3) hours per day.
- Patrons are encouraged to bring their own jump drives to save documents.
- Earbuds or headphones are required for audio. You may use your own or purchase earbuds for $1 at the ASK HERE desk.
- Need help with computers? QPL’s tech tutors can help with select tasks. Read more.
Call 217-223-1309, extension 502 to reserve your computer time.